dimecres, 15 d’octubre del 2008

Hi again!!!


Hi!!A new year will start and we must do blog and portfolio again. Is the first day and I don't know what can I say, but I must start this and...
Well, this year we are in second Batxillerat and is the last year in high school. It's a short year because in June we'll have selectivity exams. Teachers spoke a lot about this exams, and some people are some nervous, all the day is talking about his mark and the career that they want study...but I'm quite about the exams because we have a lot of time and I must think first about school mark.
Changing the subject, this year maybe we go to London with school. I'll go with some friends in december, but if we go again it can be funny!!!
Well, I go to eat something. I live you with a funny picture...Bye!!